|BLUE SPRINGS REALTY
Blue Springs Realty was established in 1946
and is the oldest real estate company in Blue Springs.
|Gerald and Gail Fischer purchased Blue Springs Realty in 1977
and has focused on purchasing and managing commercial
and multi-family properties.
Gerald had been a commercial developer in Blue Springs since
1969 and has also build numerous residential homes.
Their daughter Regina joined the firm in 2001 and specializes
in commercial and multi-family management.
Blue Springs Realty is a family owned and operated business.
|BLUE SPRINGS REALTY, INC.
1200 South Outer Rd, Blue Springs, MO 64015
816/229-3224 - Phone 816/229-3472 - Fax